Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My art & life + shop updates.


Big things are happening here at The Sunny Alcove! The coming year will be a big one and hopefully an amazing successful one! I will be opening up the etsy shop (finally), officially launch the patreon page (but you can support me now before the official launch too!), and hopefully be able to get some youtube videos/tutorials up for you lovely people. 
Here are a few of my practice sketches for some product I am working on, these are similar to the art style that will be available in my shop upon launch. Products will be prints, wooden wall decor, crochet wall decor, bookmarks and charms. In late 2018 I hope to add other items to the shop such as hand poured candles, homemade organic soaps, bath bombs and organic scrubs. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment