Thursday, October 4, 2018

All of the things.



It's been a long time since I updated this blog and with the Celtic new year fast approaching I think my resolution for my mental health will be bi-weekly updates.

September has been so busy and full of so many changes. My mother had hip surgery that went wrong and she was in physical rehab for a month as a result. She came home at the end of August but she is still toe-touch only/no weight bearing until TODAY where she was moved to 25% weight bearing - that being said, she is wheelchair bound outside of short walks to the bathroom or kitchen with a walker. She is in good spirits and improving greatly!

What else has happened? I bought a new car. Both because my car was up there in miles and because I needed something large enough for my mothers wheel chair! My brain is in a fog today and I feel like I cannot concentrate on anything. I get on one path and then ZOOM heading the other direction.

Andrew and I are traveling to Alabama in November and I am very excited. The last two times I was able to visit my family, it was not under good circumstances. This time it will be great! Plus I haven't had a vacation in two years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment